I was emailed a script that I have an opportunity to work on but it's 50+ pages and because of some specific things in the script I need to print it out and make notes. Rather than print out 50 pages of something that's likely a ways off until it actually happens I decided to print the script out using both sides of the paper in my printer.
1. In the print dialog select Paper Handling.
2. Pages to Print = "Even Only"
3. Page Order = "Reverse"
5. Flip the printed pages over and put them back into the printer.
6. In the print dialog select Paper Handling (again).
7. Pages to Print = "Odd Only"
8. Page Order = "Normal" (not Automatic!)
10. Smile that you saved some percentage of a tree.